I know I haven't blogged in forever and everyone has probably given up on me but I decided to write a post and update every one on our lives. A lot has happened since the new year.I'll tell what has happened and then post pics. Calvin's birthday was Jan 22. We went to dinner with some of our friends and calvins two sisters and their husbands at Texas Roadhouse (Calvin's fav restaurant.) Afterwards we came back to our house and Calvin opened presents. Then the boys went upstairs and set up their gaming cave and Kristin, Andi, and I watched a movie while they played. Before they actually started playing we sang happy birthday to Calvin and ate Pumpkin Surprise (his fav).
A couple days after Calvin's birthday Calvins sisters Madison and I all flew down to Arizona to hang out with Toni and get out of the Rexburg Winter. We had fun shopping, working out, eating cheesecake, and just enjoying eachothers company and the nice weather. Thanks Mom for the fun trip and new clothes! Oh and i have to include Madi did so well on her first plane ride. She slept a lot of the way and when she was awake she didn't cry much at all until we landed and everyone was standing around her. I think it freaked her out a little.
To celebrate Valentine's Day Calvin and I went to 3D Avatar on Saturday and then that night we went to dinner for Andi's birthday and then came back to our apartment for cake and games. On Sunday I gave Calvin his present which was a basket with a movie in it, snacks, and coupons, and a really cute card in it. He liked it. He waited till we went to San Fran to give me my gift which was to see Wicked but didn't know that at the time.
The week after Valentine's Day Calvin and I flew to San Fransisco for a little vacation which was his dad's graduation present to him! We drove down to Salt Lake and met my parents to give them Madison. They were so nice to watch her for the weekend and give us a break.(Thanks Mom & Dad) It was so nice to spend the weekend just the two of us! We love Madi so much and enjoy being with her but sometimes couples need time to spend just together. We got to San Fran Thursday night. Mike picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel (which was really nice, Thanks Dad!) Calvin and i went out to eat and went back to get a good nights rest. We slept in got up rode the bus around and went to Ghirardelli square and had the best Ice cream Sundaes! Then we walked around a bit and Calvin supised me with my Valentine's present by taking me to buy tickets for Wicked! I was so excited and it worked out that we could get descent seats for really cheap! We both really enjoyed it. ( I think it was mostly fun for Calvin to see how excited i was). Saturday we got up earlier and went to Mike's place for breakfast. Then we went to Chinatown, Fisherman's Warf, Golden Gate Park (gardens), and the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so much fun and i could write about each of these but this post would be even longer. In between all of this we ate a lot of good food including Pastries. I do have to mention the man on the metro. Calvin and I were riding the bus and I was sitting down(facing the back of the bus) and Calvin was standing(facing the front and me). A Chinese man in his late twenties was facing me and was staring at me and smiled a few times. The first time i gave a friendly smile but then it got creepy. At our stop calvin stood in the eisle and the man got up behind him so i couldn't. they both got off and he was waiting for me and staring as i got off. I hurried over to Calvin and held his hand. The guy walked away but can you say CREEPER!! Also Calvin got to see a bum pee on someones car. Thank Heavens I didn't see it all :) Sorry this is so LONG!!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment