
I feel like I really need this post to collect my thoughts. First off I want to say how grateful I am for a loving Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ. They know me better than I know myself and know exactly what I need. I have been stressing out a lot lately and by result of that I have not been my best self and those who I love most have suffered from it. I just moved into our brand new house last Thursday (pics to come). I also started school again last Monday. I have been very stressed about both of these things until right now. Yesterday we went to our new ward for the first time. It was a blessing I had needed. People were very friendly and kind to us. Madison's Nursery leader is awesome and she enjoyed being there. The best part of all for me was Relief Society. I haven't been able to go for quite a few months because I have been in primary which I LOVE. This particular lesson was so spiritual and so much of what I needed. I know that these sisters will be able to help me grow so much. One of the quotes I love from the lesson is "In order to become what you want to be... you have to be what you want to become." There aren't many lessons that I come home still thinking about it throughout the day and into the next day. I have been praying and asking for help as I am trying to become a better person and daughter of God and this lesson had so many answers in it. My burdens were also made lighter as a prayer was answered that I needed to drop one of my classes. I was trying to do too much and I instantly felt the weight be lifted as I dropped the class. I am still taking a couple classes but will have 8 extra hours in my week and a lot more brain power.
3 comments:
I'm SO happy for you guys! A good ward is heaven sent. You probably haven't been to relief society in forever! Welcome home! haha but i know all the kiddies will miss you for sure.
I would LOVE to teach you how to coupon sometime. I realize it may be many months before you organize your home and get everything how you want it, so just let me know when it's good for you.
Thanks for sharing. You are wonderful!
Hi friend! I'm so excited to see house pictures. Post soon! You know because a house and toddler and school give you so much extra time to do that! :) I'm glad you're feeling better. The Lord is so smart and loving!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment