Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Blessed
I have been wanting to write a post about an amazing woman in my life. There are many amazing and great woman(and men) in my life but today I want to focus on my mother in-law Toni. She is one of the most giving and thoughtful people I know. I have been very sick again with this pregnancy and only started to feel better a couple weeks ago and am down to being sick only once or twice a week vs. everyday. Anyway Toni has helped me so much in the last couple of months. I struggled to just get my homework done each day let alone make dinner and take care of my family so Toni came out every night and made dinner, went grocery shopping, did my laundry, helped with Madi and bedtime (all while she was going to school and taking 20 credits!). That is selfless love! Although I felt extremely guilty for having someone doing my responsibilities for me I cannot express enough how grateful I am for her and the help she gave me. That is only one example of how thoughtful she is. Madi stays the night at her house every Friday night and she comes out and gets her and brings her back(45 min one way). They both love it and it's nice for Calvin and I to have a date night each week. She also has done so many projects around the house for me. I am thankful for such a great mother in-law who has always treated me like one of her daughters. I am truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment