Monday, September 6, 2010

The Move...........

I don't know what it is but I have a hard time staying motivated to update my blog frequently. A lot has happened since my last post. I guess that is what happens when your last post was almost 5 months ago. well to update you... Calvin and I moved to Mesa Arizona. He came down June 26 with his dad. They went and picked up the car we bought for his commute everyday. (We sold 2 of our 3 cars in Rexburg.) He loves it!! It's a scion TC? I think that's right.. He's sleeping so I can't ask him. I moved down here the second week of July and we have been and currently are living with his mom, Toni. She is wonderful to let us live with her. She let us leave our stuff in her front intrance so that we didn't have to put it all in a storage unit and have it be ruined and so that I could get into my stuff easily. She is wonderful! She has been very accomidating and a great friend to me. I don't really get out much so she is nice enough to take me to the baseball games and out on the weekends. Sidenote... We had a lot of great help at both ends of the move before coming and once we got here. So thank you to all that helped!!!

No comments: