Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Time...







I am one of the worst bloggers and after being given much flack and a lot of inspiration I have decided to turn this into my journal. I am also horrible at writing in my journal but I am hoping that this will help me be better at writing about our lives. Because I havn't updated my blog basically the whole time we have been here and it was brief there is a lot I missed. I am just going to touch on a few of the highlights and try to be better from here on out.

Last month Calvin's youngest sister Andilyn had her baby. Evelyn Toni Jenkins was born Sept. 10, 2010. I went up to Rexburg with Toni on the 8th. We stayed in a motel that night(Madi's first motel experience and she loved it) and then went on up to Rexburg the next day. We spent time as a family just hanging out. We played croquet and celebrated Toni's birthday. I started school while we were there and had to do homework online but had many internet problems. It was very frustrating and stressful but fun to be with family. I got to visit my brother Justin a couple of times which was fun! One of the last days that we were there Kristin, Andi, and I went and got pedicures together while Toni watched Madi and Evi. It was very nice!! We were there for almost two weeks which was fun but hard. I have a hard time being away from Calvin for long periods of time and it was difficult at times watching Madi and doing homework. Madi did okay with a new baby but did get jealous at times, especially when A. Kristin or U. Aaron were holding the baby. In one of the pic below she is pulling on Kristin's earing to get attention. She was climbing all over the hospital bed I was sitting on and trying to get up the slopped back when she stopped and kept doing her fake laugh to get everyone in the room to pay attention to her. It was funny so of course we all laughed. I love her! Here are some pics of baby Evi..

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Seriously, you can't label a post "it's time" and then show you and Madi and a baby like saying you're pregnant or wanting to be!!! I thought maybe you were going to announce, even though we had just talked!!! Glad to see the updates!!!!! Love you!

The Warner Family said...

Lol. The pics were supposed to come after :) I noticed that it looked like I was ready for another baby too. lol. Like I told you not yet! :)