January: A couple weeks ago we went back to Idaho for my grandpa's funeral. Funerals are a hard thing but it was so nice to see him looking so peaceful. We love him very much and miss him. Calvin works so hard and I am thankful that he is willing to work such horrible hours and have broken sleep. Honestly I don't think I could do it and I would definitely be grumpy. He is such a great husband and father. Madi and I are lucky girls! As for me I started school again this month. I am taking a children's literature class and a marketing class. I love my children's lit class it is so much fun. As for marketing it is not my fav and honestly if I didn't have to take it I wouldn't even consider it. I am so ready to be done with school and be graduated. If all goes as planned i will graduate in December. So I keep telling myself less than a year and I will be done! On a more positive note I also get to stay home and be a mother. I love being able to be here with Madison. She brings me soo much joy. I LOVE watching her grow and learn new things. She is learning a lot of new words right now. I think he fav new word is fish. She loves the cover of the Dr. Seuss book "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish"
Earlier this week Toni and I took Madison to the dr. because she had a high fever for 3 days. It was 103.8 while we were at the dr's office. He decided it was probably just the flu. It is hard to watch your kids be sick but it was also so nice to be able to cuddle her and read her books without her jumping down from your lap. She is now pretty much better and back to being very active.
No comments:
Post a Comment