Our Valentine's Day started out by looking at houses most of the day. Then we came home and discussed houses because there was one we liked and wanted to put an offer on it. We had planned to put an offer in and then our realtor called us to tell us that they had accepted an offer that day while we were out. Talk about being bummed. This was the third house that something like this had happened. We just kept the attitude that it wasn't the right house for us. Then Toni, Madi, Calvin, and I all went to OrganStopPizza. While you eat a guy plays the organ. I hadn't ever been and they thought it would be fun for Madi and it didn't have an 1 1/2 wait like all the restaurants we had wanted to go to had. We got individual pizzas and a salad bar for Madi. The pizza was not great and as soon as the music started Madison started bawling. It terrified her. In her defense it was soo loud. So we took turns eating and taking her to the arcade and letting her pretend to drive the cars. She LOVED it. Afterwards we went and got a root beer freeze at Nielson's. Then we went home and put Madi to bed and rented a movie from the redbox. It was an action movie. On the way back from getting the movie Calvin said that he was sorry the day turned out the way he planned. We were going to go on a fun all day date, eat at cheesecake factory, and just enjoy the night together and he was going to get me flowers. I said "it's ok sweetie I don't need a holiday to let you know I love you." Although our Valentine's day was far from romantic I got to spend it with the people that I love!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Valentine's Day
Our Valentine's Day started out by looking at houses most of the day. Then we came home and discussed houses because there was one we liked and wanted to put an offer on it. We had planned to put an offer in and then our realtor called us to tell us that they had accepted an offer that day while we were out. Talk about being bummed. This was the third house that something like this had happened. We just kept the attitude that it wasn't the right house for us. Then Toni, Madi, Calvin, and I all went to OrganStopPizza. While you eat a guy plays the organ. I hadn't ever been and they thought it would be fun for Madi and it didn't have an 1 1/2 wait like all the restaurants we had wanted to go to had. We got individual pizzas and a salad bar for Madi. The pizza was not great and as soon as the music started Madison started bawling. It terrified her. In her defense it was soo loud. So we took turns eating and taking her to the arcade and letting her pretend to drive the cars. She LOVED it. Afterwards we went and got a root beer freeze at Nielson's. Then we went home and put Madi to bed and rented a movie from the redbox. It was an action movie. On the way back from getting the movie Calvin said that he was sorry the day turned out the way he planned. We were going to go on a fun all day date, eat at cheesecake factory, and just enjoy the night together and he was going to get me flowers. I said "it's ok sweetie I don't need a holiday to let you know I love you." Although our Valentine's day was far from romantic I got to spend it with the people that I love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment