Madi is so fun and is constantly learning new things. I will share a few funny things she has said or fun things about her:
I was doing homework when Madison came up to me and asked me to play with her. I said that I needed to do homework and couldn't play right then. Right after I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone charger because my phone was dieing. She came up after me saying "not nice mommy. Not nice." =) I love that they call us out on things and tell it like it is. Well I like it for now anyway :)
Madi's first sentance was about a month and a half ago and she would say "I didn't poop".
Along those same lines she went through a phase of saying "poopy" a lot a grabbing her diaper. One time I happened to be in target at the check out and she would not stop saying it. The people around me laughed or smiled. She had a wet diaper so I went and changed her and then she stopped.
Madison is very sensitive and caring about others feelings. If we look sad at all or serious she says okay? to ask if we are okay. If we ask her if she's okay she says "I'm ok". She also doesn't like it if Calvin and I wrestle or hug too tightly. She thinks we are hurting each other even if we say we are just playing. She is a sweet girl!
If there is one thing that Madison has loved since she was a baby it's music. She would love being sung to as a baby. At 9 months old we got the first video of her dancing. She now Loves to dance and sing and it never gets old.
4 comments:
She is so adorable!!
Thanks Rachael!
Love it!!! She's too cute. Love the pool in the house! :)
The water wasn't in the pool yet:) I was waiting for Calvin's dad to get back so we could go get some outdoor carpeting and had time to kill so I blew it up.
Post a Comment