Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chance come home!!



Chance with all his nieces and nephew
We went to the charcoal kilns and inside of them.
A good pic of my A. Elaine, mom, and Grandma
First ride( A little nervous at first and then couldn't get enough.)
Grandpa led them and I made sure they didn't fall off.

Gabi and Madi: Cute cousins!!
My brother Chauncey came home from his mission Aug 17. Madi and I were able to go down for it. My amazing mother in-law drove me down to St.George and then went on to Idaho. So we got to my brother and Sister in-law's house Tuesday and stayed the night. I got to help Reag get ready for school and watch Hunter the next day. Then my family all met up at the airport to see Chance when he got off. It was so good to see him. He is still himself.. more mature but still so fun to be around! We went back to Nick and Chels's house and had pizza and visited. Then a few of us stayed late to play Ticket to Ride. It was so much fun. I spent the rest of the week in Caliente and it was so nice to be around family. Madison had so much fun playing with her cousins and she even rode a mule for the very first time. (She still talks about it and remembers his name. She also loved helping "Paga" Grandpa get the eggs and see the chickens.) It was such a fun week of being with family!!

No comments: