Friday, October 29, 2010

Madi Update

This is where I found her the other day. She knew she wasn't supposed to be up there.
Looking at a card. I screen printed the M on her shirt :)
Loves plastic bottles
Little Mommy
I can't get enough of her
Putting on her purse :)
My little princess!
That face reminds me of my Bro. Chauncey when we were little :)

Madison is such a blessing to me. Yes there are times I am impatient with her and may get a little frustrated but she brings me such joy. I can't help but smile at and love every part of this sweet girl that was sent to me. When I was pregnant I was so excited to be having a little girl and to have a little buddy around all the time and to dress her up. I do LOVE all of that but when I think about when she was born I felt this feeling of "This is what our Heavenly Father's plan is all about.. eternal families." She is a good reminder to me of what our focus here in life should be.

Milestones up to this point 14 1/2 months old:
  • Walking since 11 months
  • Claps her hands/ gives high fives
  • gives kisses
  • Knows these body parts: belly button, nose, eyes, lips, and hair,. Is close to ears,fingers,and toes.
  • Words that she says: dadda or dad(her fav word), mum(mom), shuce(shose), no, ya, sheese(cheese), I(HI), this week she said nana(banana) and Amen( I was so excited for this one. She hasn't said it since.)
  • She likes brushing her hair, climbing on the kitchen chairs, bench, and table or anywhere else, She loves books, balls, and going outside to play, bird watching, dogs, brushing her teeth, jewelry,loves baths, plays well by herself, observes older children, and likes cartoons on Disney channel and nick jr especially if they have music.
  • Madison is really into music and dancing(I hope it lasts) It doesn't matter what music you put on she can dance to it and she is in rhythm and changes her moves according to the beat of the song. I can tell that she has an ear for music.
  • She has 16 of her 20 baby teeth
  • She is between one and two naps a day. Wakes up anywhere from 2 to 0 times a night and sleeps about 12 hours.

No comments: