I was able to go and visit my family in good ol' Caliente! Unfortunately Calvin had to stay and work. I rode down to Vegas with my mother in-law who was going on up to conference. I then hoped in with my sister in-law Chantel to ride to my parent's house. I got to stay a week and it was great! We went to Colby's homecoming football game on Friday night. It was fun to see a few people that I haven't seen for a while and to watch Colby play. Saturday we listened to the morning session of conference and then went out pine nut picking. It was fun because I haven't gotten to go for a long time and it is something I have a lot of memories of. It was Dad, Eric, Chantel, Gabi, and Madi and I (Mom had to work :( . Sunday we enjoyed conference and ate pine nuts and I worked on cleaning out my old room. On Monday I did homework all day. That night Elisha Baker came out to the house and took pictures of Madi. It had been super rainy so we did most of them inside. She did such a great job and I love the way they turned out. She captured so many of Madi's expressions. Tuesday and Wednesday consisted of running erands, doing homework, helping with dinner, and finishing up cleaning out my old room. Thursday night we met up with Elisha again and drove into town to Kershaw Ryan State Park to take more pictures. It was fun! Madi had a hard time and was kinda cranky. It wasn't until late that night when I found out she was teething. That explains it! Then Friday night we drove to Vegas and watched Colby's football game and then I stayed at Nick and Chels's house while my parents drove back home. It was fun to get to see them. My last stop through I didn't get to see Nick so this was nice. Saturday afternoon Toni came to get me. We loaded up and headed home. I was anxious and excited to see Calvin as was he. It's amazing how when your away from the one you love how you begin to appreciate and love them even more. This always happens with me.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Visit to Caliente!
I was able to go and visit my family in good ol' Caliente! Unfortunately Calvin had to stay and work. I rode down to Vegas with my mother in-law who was going on up to conference. I then hoped in with my sister in-law Chantel to ride to my parent's house. I got to stay a week and it was great! We went to Colby's homecoming football game on Friday night. It was fun to see a few people that I haven't seen for a while and to watch Colby play. Saturday we listened to the morning session of conference and then went out pine nut picking. It was fun because I haven't gotten to go for a long time and it is something I have a lot of memories of. It was Dad, Eric, Chantel, Gabi, and Madi and I (Mom had to work :( . Sunday we enjoyed conference and ate pine nuts and I worked on cleaning out my old room. On Monday I did homework all day. That night Elisha Baker came out to the house and took pictures of Madi. It had been super rainy so we did most of them inside. She did such a great job and I love the way they turned out. She captured so many of Madi's expressions. Tuesday and Wednesday consisted of running erands, doing homework, helping with dinner, and finishing up cleaning out my old room. Thursday night we met up with Elisha again and drove into town to Kershaw Ryan State Park to take more pictures. It was fun! Madi had a hard time and was kinda cranky. It wasn't until late that night when I found out she was teething. That explains it! Then Friday night we drove to Vegas and watched Colby's football game and then I stayed at Nick and Chels's house while my parents drove back home. It was fun to get to see them. My last stop through I didn't get to see Nick so this was nice. Saturday afternoon Toni came to get me. We loaded up and headed home. I was anxious and excited to see Calvin as was he. It's amazing how when your away from the one you love how you begin to appreciate and love them even more. This always happens with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment