So the other morning I was trying to get Madison dressed for the day. I picked out a cute outfit to put on her and she said "NO". I said Madi it's cute. "NO" She started crying because she did not want these clothes on her. So I got another outfit out for her and she handed me her coat that was laying next to her on the changing table. So I put it on her and then she said "Shoose" (shoes). So I put some shoes on her. Then let her down. She did not want to get dressed at all! Since when did she decide what to wear? I think i'm in trouble. Although I did finally get her dressed in normal clothes for the day.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Opinionated??
So the other morning I was trying to get Madison dressed for the day. I picked out a cute outfit to put on her and she said "NO". I said Madi it's cute. "NO" She started crying because she did not want these clothes on her. So I got another outfit out for her and she handed me her coat that was laying next to her on the changing table. So I put it on her and then she said "Shoose" (shoes). So I put some shoes on her. Then let her down. She did not want to get dressed at all! Since when did she decide what to wear? I think i'm in trouble. Although I did finally get her dressed in normal clothes for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how that goes! A lot of times we'll be able to get Andrew dressed (after a lot of wrestling!), but then he'll complain that something is "too tight" and he'll start trying to pull his clothes off. *shrug* I think it's just a toddler phase. Or at least I hope it is!
Wow, wait till she's 2 and 3!!! I love it though!!!
Post a Comment